– Handmade British Jewellery –
For 25 years, Flawess Jewellery have been designing and handmaking beautiful, one-off pieces of jewellery at our own workshops, both based in Kent.
– Our Ethos –
Every piece of jewellery we make and design is created to be beautiful, affordable, and most importantly made to the highest standards.
We take the utmost pride and care in each piece of jewellery we make, andbelieve that each piece of Flawless jewellery not only offers an alternative to the mass produced jewellery found on the high street, but each piece displays true British design and craftsmanship at its greatest.
– Our History –
Founded by Robert Bicknell, who completed a traditional 5-year Diamond Mounter’s Apprenticeship in Hatton Garden, Flawless Jewellery started life making commissions for some of London’s finest jewellers as well as private clients. Two of Robert’s daughters joined the team, and once we had built up a loyal customer base, we decided to open our first boutique in Chislehurst, Kent. 2012 saw us open our second boutique in Westerham, Kent.
– Highlights from our career include –
– Being named a Professional Jeweller Hot 100 winner 2013
– Being chosen to present a selection of our jewellery to HM The Queen as part of her Diamond Jubilee Celebrations in 2012
– Becoming a finalist for the British Jewellery Associations’s Retailer of the Year award 2012
– Working on jewellery for the Queen Mother
-Being headhunted by Australia’s largest jewellery workshop and spending 3 years with them, including working on the prestigious Australian Cup