The Trevor Downing Practice LLP
THE TREVOR DOWNING PRACTICE LLP
Principal Partner Practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management
Our financial lives are much more complicated than those of any generation before us and clients need answers to many questions, such as:
- How do we decide where our money should be invested?
- How should we monitor individual fund managers and their results?
- Do we know how to protect our family’s standard of living in the event of a serious illness or death?
- Have we taken the necessary steps to ensure continuity in a privately owned business when it is time to retire or sell, or when the unexpected happens?
- Does our retirement planning allow for sufficient income while minimising taxes?
The answers to these, and many other questions, differ from person to person and cannot be resolved by off-the-peg solutions. Nor does one solution solve all and forever – our needs change and continue to change with our circumstances.
The Trevor Downing Practice LLP can address all of these issues, working alongside existing advisers should you prefer, whilst enabling both individuals and businesses to achieve their three principal financial objectives:
- Building and preserving capital
- Managing cash and borrowings
- Financial protection against risk
We are proud that so many of our clients tell others about our services and refer friends, family and associates to us and we look forward to helping you with any queries.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get less than you invested.
‘Proud to do Business in Westerham’ – Shopping in Westerham
Click on pictures for more info…