Westerham Town Partnership – the ‘Town Team’
The Westerham Town Partnership is a Community Interest Company, run by group of volunteers who formed a Steering Group in May 2010, following the completion of a Kent Rural Towns inspired Healthcheck Report 2010.
Click here to see Current Projects.
Join us, subscribe to our email newsletter, or send us your suggestions, comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org Like us on Facebook Page: Westerham Kent or Follow us on Twitter @visit_westerham or @westerhambiz. You can view our Photo Albums here, and our Youtube Videos here
We work collaboratively and closely with the local businesses and traders, clubs and societies, churches and institutions, The National Trust, Squerryes, the Town and District Councils and everyone in the community. One of our first projects was this website.
Broadly, the aims of the Town Partnership are:
- To provide a forum for those interested in promoting the Town & Parish of Westerham with the aim of encouraging collaboration, partnership and working together.
- To promote the Town & Parish as a good place to live, visit and work thereby improving the economic and social well being of the Town & Parish.
- To support conserving and enhancing the character, culture, heritage and environment of the Town & Parish in its entirety.
- To disseminate information about the Town & Parish and its events.
- To support existing and new projects, presented by groups or individuals, for the enrichment of the community.
If you wish to contact us regarding this website and make suggestions, provide content or just give some simple feedback then please feel free. The more opinions we hear, the better we can make this website.
Please email your comments to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Our Constitution & Meeting Minutes
Chair: Stuart Merrylees,
Strategy & PR: Jane Hunter,
Secretary: Bill Curtis,
Treasurer: Nick Tonge,